Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm done, can I quit now??????

Soooooo, I said to hubby as we sat on the couch watching reality tv. I'm done, I don't want to work outside the home anymore, can i stop now? He laughed at me. I don't like it, it doesn't fit in my daily schedule of things and lately its annoying and stressful. The people are annoying too, imagine that! I love the patients, thats my thing, but lets face it...nobody wants to pay me to sit and chat with them. Although I had a really interesting conversation with a guy from Missouri today about Obama and McCain. I grow from these conversations, why can't they see that.

I have alot to do at home. I am sewing a cover for my computer chair. Its a really old but well built chair that I love, but it is like a blue green. I need time to do that. Someone has to have energy to do the dinner dishes. and when am I suppose to read???? can anyone tell me that? I do read on the shuttle and on the way home which is adequate. I can't read at home because by the time I get here my eyes want to close. Hey, I want to grow tomatoes but do not have time to go buy them and try to figure out how to grow them hanging upside down. I saw that in a catalog, then the rabbits won't eat them.

Hey, I could visit my dad in the daytime, he's not going to be here forever you know.

I need time to excercise, yeah I lost some weight but now I need to do more and while a job is nice its just a little inconvenient right now. ya know what I mean?

I'm done....can I pleeaasse stop now???????????????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh.......No

Gina said...

ROTFLMAO ~ You are sooooo funny! I'm with Nis - No.

Actually, you could stay home and visit your dad, get your chair cover done, do dishes, etc. but you will also be calling family members for gas money so you can drive your family to the local soup kitchen to eat goulosh and bread. That sounds perfectly fine if that's what you want to do. Don't forget tho, you'll have to go thru your closets and find some old sheets to cut up to use for the fabric for your chair cover because you won't be able to afford NEW fabric. ;o)

I love you too. Only here to help.

Anonymous said...

I've been working over 30 years, raised a family and still was able to workout, get things done around the house... I know you can do it too. Try not to think about it. Just do it.

Rockstar Mom said...

Ew. Goulosh & bread sounds dreadful. Mom used to make Serbian Peasant food and tell us this was what poor people in Yugoslavia ate.

Made me feel really warm & fuzzy on the inside. It was probably the green fuzzy ham in the Serbian Peasant food.

But I'm with the others. No. Please don't make Mikey eat poor Serbian Peasant food.

He'll need therapy when he hits his mid 30's.

Michelle said...

lol, jula you are so serious.