Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm getting smaller

Ok its slow, but so far I've lost 13.4 lbs. I only have 89.8 lbs to go. I know thats seems large, but think of how much I had to lose when I started. I hope some thin person picks it up along they way. I am a little concerned about lent, but I can't quit now, so it will be alot of stir fried vegetables and fish since I am not a big tuna fan. (I have a great stir fry recipe) What amazes me the most is that I am not craving anything I used to eat. If someone said you can have anything you want, I don't even know what I would pick. I guess they are right about taking the cravings away......Go South Beach!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Shelley! That is a GREAT start; you go girl!

Anonymous said...

You can already tell in your face! Keep going cuz!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am a big fan of South Beach. Keep up the good work!! :)