Monday, January 01, 2007

MY HUSBAND HAS AWAKEN FROM HIS COMA

OMG! for 20 years now Valentines day comes and goes without any acknowledgement from my loving spouse. I have always gotten the kids stuff, a little animal with candy or whatever, and for years I included him until one day I said no more, he doesn't get me anything, I'm not getting him anything. So after some conversation that I can't remember correctly, he is amazed and says I must be mistaken, that he must have gotten me something for Valentines day. I asked my daughter, she said I think he brought you flowers once, but I don't know if it was for valentines day, I ask my son, he doesn't remember, he vaguely remembers him bringing flowers home for something. and my loving husband says "I can't believe I could be that insensitive for all these years" I can't stop laughing, although I am speechless.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

You know the church comment about "Sunday say, Monday do."

This is Uncle Greg's "January say, February do."

I'm excited at the possibilities!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I told you, you guys are gonna get KINKY! ;)