Friday, June 02, 2006

OH MY JOB

Well, now I know why they kept asking if I was coming back tomorrow. Its busy, and crazy well I really need to work 9 hours a day to get everything done. This is what I am sure of so far. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my least favorite days of the week, I actually hated yesterday and couldn't wait to leave. Wednesdays and Fridays are the best days and my memory is not what it used to be, basically good for sh__! But, everyone is very nice about it. None of the doctors have given me a hard time, and now I've been there long enough that even if they did it wouldn't bother me. I can't imagine working at this pace for the next 10 years. I know some people have time to check their email at work etc. not only are we not allowed to but I wouldn't have a minute to do it. Just to go to lunch we turn the phones over to the answering service, but the patients keep coming. Maybe I am getting experience for something else in my future. I really like the people I work with so that makes it ok, but the minute I sit down when I get home I fall asleep. Lately I have been so busy that I don't even get home until 9 or 9:30. I guess I am still adjusting.

1 comment:

Messed Up said...

over worked under payed the American dream.