Saturday, September 16, 2006

ARLENE ! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR JOB BACK

Yikes, my job has become unbearable. Everyone is moody and has an attitude. I admit sometimes I slow on the uptake, but I usually come through. I can't fit all the work into an 8 hour day, and then have other people ask me to help them do theirs. I am seriously trying to figure out if its me, (because, brace yourself.....I'm not perfect). I've even tried just being quiet and not getting involved in conversations (not that I have time to chit chat alot anyway) Just really concentrating on my work so I can get it all done. All I want to do is cry when I'm there. If this goes on like this for a long time I will be looking for another job. I seriously don't know what they want from me. My "devaluation" is coming up, I guess I'll find out.

No comments: