Thursday, March 23, 2006

I have a job interview

I have a job interview today. I hate job interviews. Especially when I really don't want to work full time. I don't know how you do everything when you work full time and not have any days off during the week. Especially when I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I took one of those tests that tells you where you would excel, mine said I should be a music video producer. Just where does one get that kind of work? I bet the pay is good! So off I go to work and then to an interview none of which I am overly excited about. So I will think about the paycheck, because after all that is why I work anyway. If I get this job, I am going to need a wife who can cook, do laundry and pay the bills. I'll still raise the kids, after all that is the best job I've ever had.

1 comment:

Rockstar Mom said...

I never took one of those tests. But I wish I went to law school. I'd be a damn good attorney. And as often as I have been needing them lately, I'd be bankin'.