Saturday, March 11, 2006

OMG your not going to believe this

I was on the computer and decided I really should start posting something, so I went to type in my blog stuff and could not remember the name of it. I didn't know how to get in. So I typed in menopausal because I remembered that it had something to do with menopause and there were 26,487 choices. I have to work in the morning and didn't have the time to go through 26,000 blogs, let alone read about that many menopausal women! Yikes. So then I thought well I'll put my name in and see if I can find me that way, and that produced some 580 Michelle's. Ok so now I'm feeling stupid and I'm tired and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Who starts a blog and then can't find it? Ok so now I'm so desperate that I wake my 17 year old daughter who has a 100 degree fever and ask her if she can remember what my blog name is. She says its a menopausal view, I said no no no, thats Nikol, she has a view. So I finally narrowed my search and found me! But now I can't get in, because I didn't go to the right place. I was on the outside looking in like the rest of you. So now I can read my lame blog, but I can't add anything because I can't remember how to get there. I finally figured it out and now I'm here, telling all of you what an adventure I had. whew! I'm tired I think I'll go to bed now.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Well thank goodness for J's help! And I hope she got rid of that fever.

Love you. I'm so excited that your blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I'm glad you figured it out! =) I'm putting you in my favorites!