Friday, March 24, 2006

Whatever

The interview went well, as far as interviews go. It was held at one of the sleep centers, now I have to make an appointment at the office now to take a tour and see how things function, but I can't get through on their phones. That is not a good sign. I think the tour is as much for them to check me out as me them. I'm so sleepy all the time, I just don't have any feeling about anything.

I didn't get home until 6:30, I was suppose to help someone at 6:30, so I thought I will make dinner then go. Well my son blasted me with we don't have anything to eat. He ate all the bread (we helped) and he is sick of bean soup. I said make spaghetti, he yelled at me that he hates spaghetti. i suppose if I had remembered there was fish in the freezer he would have hated that too. So I asked him what he wanted me to buy at the store and he said.......food! So I made Macaroni and breadcrumbs (because Greg is the only one that really likes spaghetti), spanish rice and rice and chili beans. Is that enough starch for ya? I'm out of lettuce, and vegetables, and basically every other food group and payday is today, but I have church tonight, so I can't shop until tomorrow. I can hardly wait to shop on a Saturday, you have to go really early to avoid the crowds and then I can't sleep in. Well we didn't eat until 7:45. So much for helping anyone at that time, I went to bed at 8:30.

I slept 10 hours last night and its 11:00 and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I think I'm depressed.

No comments: