Thursday, March 16, 2006

Things that bother me...ok I'm whining, you've been warned

* I can never keep my house clutter free for more than one day.

* I dragged the garbage cans to the end of the street and my husband didn't offer to help.

* My kids are so busy they are not home long enough to do anything.

* My job is just that a J O B

* I can't lose weight fast enough and everyone thinks their way is the best way.

* God doesn't like me. Really, I'm over here begging and......nothin. I've been praying for more work. I pick up one day a week and my car needs fixed to the tune of $371.47. He gaveth and then took more than he gave.

* COULD SOMEBODY P L E A S E SCOOP THE KITTY LITTER.

* I miss my mom.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

I miss your mom too.

Memory Eternal.

Anonymous said...

Everyone ALWAYS thinks their way is the best way (wait. are you saying my way is WRONG?!). =)

I'll pray for God to cut you some slack...maybe prayer works better in numbers...like strikes.