Thursday, January 10, 2008

hi ho hi ho its off to work I go!!!!!

ok, I got a job. I'm really happy about it, but I have been home for so long that I am nervous about having to get up and go somewhere all day. Anyone that knows me, knows I like to stay home and sleep and be leisurley about things. On the other hand, I need a routine again. I'm not getting much done anymore, and its not like I have a friend at home to go to lunch with. Anyway, I really need to get to work to pay off these bills, we just put 1700 into 3 cars and its killing me. For 2 of them it was just normal wear and tear.

Well Justine is back to school. Her roommate didn't come back, she didn't have her share of the tuition and made no effort to find loans or scholarships so it will be Tri High for her. So her friend Zane is sorta staying with her, his roomates are druggies and very dirty and he can't stand it anymore, so he only showers there. In the meantime Justine auditioned for the "Vagina Monologues" which sent her brother into a laughing hysteria picturing these vaginas on stage giving speeches. I have to look this up, I remember it being a big deal when it first came out, but I don't know any details.

My house just needs tweeked, Construction is done for now. Lots of little jobs to keep us busy through the winter. My driveway is a mudhole, but since I fixed the cars I don't have any money to dump more stone on to full the holes. So if you come over, just jump over them.


No comments: