Monday, January 14, 2008

I STAYED AWAKE

oh my gosh, whos idea was it to make people sit and listen to boring things for a whole day and expect them to stay awake. Actually not all of the orientation was boring. The history of the Cleveland Clinic is fascinating. The doc that came up with the bypass and how he did it and how many lives have been saved by it, its mind boggling. I'm really into that in case you couldn't tell. I love cardiology, its cool.
The team work crap I already know. What I didn't know was that the CCF (Cleveland Clinic Foundation) benefits are the best in the country (for hospitals) I haven't had this good of coverage since the 80's. I do have to change all my doctors, Yikes I hate that. But with my new years resolution of paying off bills I have to.

Well all I want to do is eat and go to sleep, its a good thing I called my supervisor to verify where she wanted me to go tomorrow, because I have a computer class at 8 am. wish me luck on the drive. I can hardly wait to ride the shuttle. Its an adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be really into history.... I noticed that when we talked about past Presidents on Sunday. And now the history of CCF.... You've got me intrigued and I hated history in school.... It was my worst subject.... But keep up the good work here!!! Love, Booga

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how your first day went! Awesome! I hope it stays this interesting for you throughout orientation.