Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Little People

I swear there are little people that come into my house when I am not home and either take my stuff or move it. I am missing a few things, but the latest is my tom-tom. Yes I can't find my GPS so I can find my way. Now what. I know I usually misplace my phone and I have to call it to see where it is, but I don't have a way to find this item. I could have used the other day when I went to beachwood, and I will be going to beachwood all this week. Ok I know how to get there but what if I want to go somewhere else. I could call Greg, he has a GPS in his head. He's a guy, he came fully equipped, map central located in the back lower lobe I think, every guy is born with one. If he doesn't have one its just one of those defects.
and yes I searched my car.

No comments: